Dolce Neve, Austin


The other day I got to try out a new little gelato spot here in Austin, Dolce Neve, and it was to. die. for. It had all of the marks of my favorite places in town: super great aesthetics, locally owned, friendly staff, and oh so yummy. Austinites (or visitors!), I'd recommend this spot most highly! Add it to your list! :)





See other Austin recs here. :)



EmoticonEmoticon

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

الأربعاء، 5 مارس 2014

Dolce Neve, Austin


The other day I got to try out a new little gelato spot here in Austin, Dolce Neve, and it was to. die. for. It had all of the marks of my favorite places in town: super great aesthetics, locally owned, friendly staff, and oh so yummy. Austinites (or visitors!), I'd recommend this spot most highly! Add it to your list! :)





See other Austin recs here. :)


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق